CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-26T22:01:02+00:002012 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-26T22:01:02+00:00
- Adjusted the tire pressures. Inspected the brake linings. Rotated the tires.
- Changed the oil & filter. Lubed the door locks, latches, & hinges. Lubed the suspension & steering (if applies). Topped off fluid levels. Adjusted tire pressures (inc. spare). preformed a visual inspection.
- Cleaned and sealed the battery cable ends and and the battery posts.
- Found code B1019 which indicates a passenger front seatbelt retractor issue. We had replaced the passenger front seatbelt retractor last year. Cleared the codes and performed a system reset. Road tested.
- Repaired exhaust hanger
- Replaced the air filter and cleaned the inside of the air filter housing.
Robert K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2020