CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:08:05+00:002006 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:08:05+00:00
- Checked the vehicle over for maintenance that may be due soon. Listed the recommended maintenance down below.
- Found several codes that were most likely set off from customer replacing the rear brakes. Reset the braking system and reset the codes. Road tested.
- Removed the tire from the wheel. Repaired the tire with a patch/plug. Cleaned and sealed the wheel beads. Replaced the valve stem. Mounted the tire and computer spin balanced.
- Replaced the exhaust clamp.
- Replaced the rear wiper blade.
John W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2019